Knowing what you want to do or what your business needs to do in order to be successful means nothing if you do not have the capital required to take the next step.
Tripp Scott's corporate finance lawyers have extensive experience facilitating and structuring transactions of all sizes and scopes. Members of this practice group hold advanced degrees in tax law as well as accounting and tax law certifications from the Florida Bar and work closely with members of the entrepreneurial business, tax, banking, insurance, real estate, environmental, governmental and litigation practice areas to devise well-structured transactions that meet the needs of our clients. Collectively, they are capable of handling any-sized deal.
Our corporate finance attorneys assist clients in virtually every type of commercial transaction. Transactions previously handled by our firm include structuring and documenting the acquisition of a sports franchise, representing a large corporate borrower in a $1 billion syndicated bank financing, and the creation of a pooled collateral structure involving multiple lenders.
Other matters we can assist you with include:
- Mergers, sales and acquisitions
- Tax implications analysis
- Conventional financing
- Industrial revenue bonds
- Complex loan securitization
- Off-balance sheet financing
- Pooled collateral structures
- Financing packages for municipalities, universities and privately held companies
- Commercial real estate loans
- Loan workouts and foreclosures
- Secured and asset-backed loans
- Start-up and expansion capital
- Tax-exempt financing