Tripp Scott Attorneys Garner Top Honors In Florida Super Lawyers Magazine
FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla., July 7, 2020
Tripp Scott today announced that five of its attorneys have been recognized in the 2020 edition of Florida Super Lawyers Magazine.
The following were named “Florida Super Lawyers”:
- Ed Pozzuoli, chief executive officer of Tripp Scott, business litigation
- Paul Lopez, chief operating officer of Tripp Scott, employment & labor
The following were named a “Rising Star”:
- Ryan Lehrer, business litigation, employment
- Stephanie Mazzola, employment & labor
- Henny Shomar, business litigation
Super Lawyers names Florida's top lawyers as chosen by their peers and through the independent research of Law & Politics. To be eligible for inclusion in Rising Stars, a candidate must be either 40 years old or younger or in practice for 10 years or less.
Law & Politics performs the polling, research and selection of Super Lawyers in a process designed to identify lawyers who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement.
It is a comprehensive and diverse guide to outstanding attorneys, representing a wide range of practice areas, firm sizes and geographic locations. Only 2.5 percent of the lawyers in Florida are named Super Lawyers.