State of Florida
District of Columbia Court of Appeals
U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida
U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida
U.S. District Court, Northern District of Florida
Christina V. Paradowski is an associate with Tripp Scott and focuses her practice in the areas of creditors’ rights, commercial litigation, and general civil litigation. Christina has succesfully represented local and national clients in cases before state and federal courts, including matters related to breaches of contract, civil theft, professional malpractice, and insurance disputes, as well as representing creditors in both corporate and consumer bankruptcy matters. Christina has also presented and written on topics of interest in the field, including how to avoid problems and pitfalls in international transactions, how to deal with financially troubled customers, and the uniqueness of bankrutpcy discharges.
Christina obtained both her Bachelor’s degree, magna cum laude, in Political Science and Linguistics, and her Juris Doctor from the University of Florida. While attending the University of Florida as an undergraduate, Christina was recognized multiple times on the President’s and Dean’s Honor Rolls, and was a member of Phi Beta Kappa, Golden Key National Honor Society, the University of Florida Linguistics Society, and the Polish Student Association. As a law student, Christina was a Book Award recipient, earned the Pro Bono Certificate for her 100+ hours of community service, was a member of the Student Recruitment Team, and was a New Student Orientiation Leader and Committee Coordinator.
Outside of her legal work, Christina is an active member of the community, serving on the Board of Directors of Hispanic Unity of Florida, and serving her second term as President of the Broward County Gator Club, an official extension of the University of Florida Alumni Association. In 2016, Christina was awarded the UF Alumni Association’s Region 1 Director’s Award in recognition of her commitment to and excellence in leadership. Christina is also a current member of Women Leading Broward – Class IV, a program of the Leadership Broward Foundation.
Christina is fluent in spoken and written Polish and is an avid traveler, even holding a reindeer driver’s license from the Arctic Circle in Rovaniemi, Finland.
Publications and Presentations:
• Co-Presenter, Tripp Scott, P.A. Lunch & Learn Series: How to Avoid Problems & Pitfalls in International Transactions – May 4, 2015
• Presenter, University of Florida Alumni Association Florida Forward/Leadership Weekend: Programming and Outreach – September 10, 2015
• Co-Presenter, Tripp Scott, P.A. Lunch & Learn Series: Dealing with Financially Distressed Customers – December 9, 2015
• Presenter, University of Florida Alumni Association Florida Forward/Leadership Weekend: Presidents and Presidents-Elect – September 8, 2016
• Co-Authored She Who Ordered It, Enforces It – Bankruptcy Discharges Are Unique – published in the Daily Business Review, December 8, 2016
Community Involvement and Recognition:
• Women Leading Broward – Member of Class IV
• Hispanic Unity of Florida – Member of the Board of Directors
• Broward County Gator Club – President Past Positions:
President-Elect July 2014 to June 2015, Vice President of Outreach: July 2013 to June
• 2016 2016 Recipient of the University of Florida Alumni Association’s Region 1 Director’s Award
B.A. in Political Science and Linguistics, Magna Cum Laude