State of Florida
District of Columbia Court of Appeals
U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida
U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida
U.S. District Court, Northern District of Florida
Christina V. Paradowski is director with Tripp Scott and focuses her practice in the areas of creditors’ rights, commercial litigation, and general civil litigation. Christina has succesfully represented local and national clients in cases before state and federal courts, including matters related to breaches of contract, civil theft, professional malpractice, and insurance disputes, as well as representing creditors in both corporate and consumer bankruptcy matters. Christina has also presented and written on topics of interest in the field, including how to avoid problems and pitfalls in international transactions, how to deal with financially troubled customers, and the uniqueness of bankruptcy discharges.
Christina obtained both her Bachelor’s degree, magna cum laude, in Political Science and Linguistics, and her Juris Doctor from the University of Florida. While attending the University of Florida as an undergraduate, Christina was recognized multiple times on the President’s and Dean’s Honor Rolls, and was a member of Phi Beta Kappa, Golden Key National Honor Society, the University of Florida Linguistics Society, and the Polish Student Association. As a law student, Christina was a Book Award recipient, earned the Pro Bono Certificate for her 100+ hours of community service, was a member of the Student Recruitment Team, and was a New Student Orientation Leader and Committee Coordinator.
Outside of her legal work, Christina is an active member of the community, serving as Secretary of the Board of Directors of Hispanic Unity of Florida (HUF), and as Immediate Past President of the Broward County Gator Club, an official extension of the University of Florida Alumni Association. In 2016, Christina was awarded the UF Alumni Association’s Region 1 Director’s Award in recognition of her commitment to and excellence in leadership. Continuing in that spirit, Christina was then recognized in 2017 as the UF Alumni Association’s Young Alumni Leader of the Year. Christina is a graduate of Women Leading Broward – Class IV, and is a current member of Leadership Broward – Class XXXVI, both programs of the Leadership Broward Foundation.
Christina is fluent in spoken and written Polish and is an avid traveler, even holding a reindeer driver’s license from the Arctic Circle in Rovaniemi, Finland.
Publications and Presentations:
• Co-Presenter, Hispanic Unity of Florida (HUF) Entrepreneur Summit: Minimizing Your Legal Risk: Practical Tips to Avoid Legal Problems and Expenses (October 5, 2017)
• Co-Author: She Who Ordered It, Enforces It – Bankruptcy Discharges Are Unique – published in the Daily Business Review (December 8, 2016)
• Presenter, University of Florida Alumni Association Florida Forward/Leadership Weekend: Presidents and Presidents-Elect (September 8, 2016)
• Co-Presenter, Tripp Scott, P.A. Lunch & Learn Series: Dealing with Financially Distressed Customers (December 9, 2015) • Presenter, University of Florida Alumni Association Florida Forward/Leadership Weekend: Programming and Outreach (September 10, 2015)
• Co-Presenter, Tripp Scott, P.A. Lunch & Learn Series: How to Avoid Problems & Pitfalls in International Transactions (May 4, 2015)
Community Involvement and Recognition:
• 2017 University of Florida Alumni Association Young Alumni Leader of the Year
• 2016 Recipient of the University of Florida Alumni Association’s Region 1 Director’s Award
• Hispanic Unity of Florida – Secretary, Board of Directors
• Broward County Gator Club – Immediate Past President
o Previous Positions:
- President, July 2015 to July 2017
- President-Elect, July 2014 to June 2015,
- Vice President of Outreach: July 2013 to June 2016
• Women Leading Broward – Graduate of Class IV
• Leadership Broward – Current Member of Class XXXVI
B.A. in Political Science and Linguistics, Magna Cum Laude